How do I purchase tickets online?
For single event / performance selection
1. Click on the Buy Tickets icon located next to the featured event. It will take you straight to the selected event’s booking page.
2. Select the Price Category that you wish to purchase and indicate the number of seats required. Click CONTINUE. Please note that if online discounts are available, it will be reflected on the following page.
3. If you are eligible for any of the discounts offered, select the option accordingly. Please note that terms and conditions apply.
4. Click CONTINUE. The system will now offer you the best available seats at the point of booking. You may make reference to the static Seat Map that may be available at the event page.
5. Do note that for online bookings, a Mailing Fee/Collection at Venue of S$1.00 per transaction applies (maximum 10 tickets per transaction).
6. If you are happy with the seats and the amount payable is in order, click CONTINUE.
7. Enter all your personal details accordingly.
8. Once the transaction is completed, you will receive an email confirming your purchase. If you do not receive the email confirmation within 24 hours of your purchase.
9. Tickets may either be mailed to the address you have entered, or collected at the venue on the day of the event.
For multiple events / performances selection
1. After selecting your first event / performance, the system will display the details of the seats offered by the system.
2. At the bottom of the page, you have the option to ADD ANOTHER EVENT to your purchase list. Click on that if you wish to make another event / performance selection.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 until you have completed your list of event / performance selection.
4. Check through all the seats offered and the amount payable. If all is in order, click CONTINUE to proceed with your bookings.
5. Enter your personal details accordingly.
6. Once the transaction is completed, you will receive an email confirming your purchase. If you do not receive the email confirmation within 24 hours of your purchase, please call our Hotline: 6296 2929 to check on status of your purchase.
7. Tickets ay either be mailed to the address you have entered, or collected at the venue on the day of the event.
* As there is a time limit of 10 minutes per transaction, you are advised to have your choice of event / performances ready.
* Please be informed that once you exit the Booking Page, your transaction is cancelled.
* For assistance, please call our Hotline: 6296 2929.
Can I choose my seats?
Our computerised ticketing system allocates the best available seats for all customers at the point of transaction. To minimise the duration of your online booking process and to maximise seat allocations, you are not allowed to choose your seats.
How long do I have to wait to receive my tickets by mail?
For delivery within Singapore, please allow at least 5 working days for our processing and delivery by Singapore Post.
Can I choose to collect my tickets at the venue?
Yes, you can also choose to collect your tickets at the venue within 1 hour prior to show time, i.e. if the show time is 8pm, you can collect your tickets anytime between 7pm and 8pm. (Available only for orders received within 24 hours before the day of the show).
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged once your booking is confirmed.
If I do not have a credit or charge card, can I still book tickets online?
Currently, we only accept major credit cards (i.e. Visa & Mastercard) for Internet, phone, and fax bookings. If you wish to pay by cash or NETS, please visit our any of our authorised outlets.
If I change my mind about the tickets I booked, can I get a refund?
Once the booking is processed, no refunds will be made unless the show is cancelled. You may consider giving the ticket away or selling it away through your own means.
I cannot make it for the show. Can I change the performance date and time?
Complete with your booking ID, full name, the date and time of your tickets, as well as the reason for your exchange. We will submit your request to the show promoter for their consideration. Only with the show promoter’s consent will Tickets.com grant you the exchange. If your tickets have already been processed and sent to you, you must return the original tickets to Tickets.com, and each new ticket will be issued to you at S$1.00 per ticket. If tickets have not been processed, amendments will be made accordingly. Please note that a downgrade in seat category is not allowed.
What happens if I’d misplaced my tickets?
Tickets may be replaced at S$1.00 per ticket. Mailing charges apply if tickets are to be mailed out to you again.