1. What is included in the Admission?
Each admission is eligible for one entry and 1 game vouchers.
2. What is Game Voucher?
Game Voucher is required to use designated interactive zones. Each game voucher is eligible for zones. Each Game Voucher is eligible for one participant to use / enter the interactive zone once.
3. Is the Game Voucher available for sale in the venue?
Yes. Please proceed to Game Voucher Counter in the event. We accept cash and credit card.
4. What is included in the Family Package admission?
Each Family Package admission is eligible for 4 entries & 4 game vouchers. All complimentary package items are while stock last & on first come first serve basis.
5. How can I buy ticket online?
You can find Online ticketing channel at the Home Page of Hello Kitty Go Around website. Please click on Buy Ticket to proceed your booking. You will be directed to the related ticket purchase page. Once the financial transaction is completed successfully, the system will display a confirmation page. You will receive a confirmation email with the attached e-ticket which needed to be presented at the venue for ticket redemption.
6. How can I pick up my tickets when I buy ticket online?
Please bring along your e-ticket to the ticketing counter at the venue to redeem the ticket on the day of admission.
7. When should I purchase the ticket? Will the ticket be sold out?
You should purchase the ticket as early as you can. Please be noted that the tickets admission is subject to availability.
8. How can I buy ticket on site?
You can purchase admission at the event ticketing counter. They accept cash and credit card. Event ticketing counter operates from 10.00am – 9.00pm throughout the event period.
9. Is there any ticket processing fee charges?
Yes, there is a RM3.00 ticket processing fee for each ticket.
10. What are the adult and child ticket criteria?
All adults aged 12 years old and above should have a valid Adult ticket and each valid ticket admits one person only.
Child aged below 3 is free. Only children aged from 3 – 11 are eligible for child ticket. Please be reminded that child ticket holder will be admitted on provision of acceptable proof of identity, if necessary.
Though, children aged below 3 are not recommended for admission.
11. Does the ticket & game voucher price shown include GST charge?
No, all the prices shown does not include GST charge.
1. Is the tickets and game voucher refundable or exchangeable?
No. The tickets and game voucher sold are non-refundable nor exchangeable.
2. May I change my ticket from daily pass to weekend pass / special day pass after purchasing the ticket?
No. All tickets sold are non-refundable nor returnable.
3. Will I be charged if I don’t pick up tickets for online ticket purchase?
Yes. Your credit card account was charged at once when you made your transaction.
1. When is the latest ticket redemption time for the event?
The ticketing office will be closed 30 minutes before the end of opening hours, which is 7.30pm. The latest time for venue entry is 7.30pm.
2. Can I have unlimited entries to the venue?
No. Each ticket is valid for single entry only.
3. Can I take photos at the venue?
Yes, you can take photos at the venue but audio and video recording are strictly prohibited in the exhibition area. The use of tripod and flash are also forbidden. Venue staff and security guards are entitled to take appropriate action to stop and deal with such acts.
4. Can I eat or drink at the venue?
There would be a cafe for food and drinks at the venue. However, outside food and drinks are not allowed.
5. May I participated in the interactive zone repeatedly?
Yes. Visitor can purchase additional Game Vouchers. Each Game Voucher is eligible for one participant to use/enter the interactive zone once. Participant can only use one Game Voucher for each queue up.
6. May I leave the venue before finishing all the games?
Yes. Yet, purchase of ticket is needed for re-entry.
7. Any special arrangement for wheelchair user?
Some areas are with double-deck design while others are wheelchair accessible. Please ask our staff for assistance.
1. May I purchse online the officials goods on this website?
No, visitor may visit our souvenir area after finishing the games in the venue.
2. Do I need arrive earlier for Hello Kitty Workshop?
Yes. Participant are suggested to arrive earlier to queue up for admission 15 minutes earlier before the course starts.
3. Are there any cloackrooms or lockers in the venue?
No. Baby carriages / strollers are also not allowed in the venue. They shall be kept in an area designated by the organizer.
4. Is there toilet within the venue area?
No lavatory in the venue. Please get a re-entry stamp from our staff for re-entry.
Please take note that re-entry is not permitted under any circumstances without presenting the valid ticket and the official re-entry stamp.
2nd Floor, VIVA Home Expo Hall
85, Jalan Loke Yew
55200, Kuala Lumpur
Viva Shopping Mall is directly accessible via Jalan Loke Yew from Jalan Tun Razak and Jalan Cheras. You can also access Viva Home Shopping Mall directly from Jalan Cheras.
Access to Viva Home Shopping Mall from other parts of the Klang Valley like Petaling Jaya, Subang and Bukit Jalil is made very convenient via the Smart Highway, KL-Putrajaya Highway and Sungai Long areas.
Key in HKGA10 in the MyTeksi app to enjoy RM10 discount for 2 rides to & from Hello Kitty Go Around!! In Malaysia.
The Miharja LRT station is linked directly into Viva Shopping Mall via a covered pedestrian bridge. Station – Miharja
Operating Hours- 6.00 a.m. till 11.45 p.m. (Weekday) / 11.15p.m.(Weekend)