Planning a visit to Singapore with your family for a 5-day trip? You want to see the best and enjoy the great food in Singapore? You will not find a single dull moment for sure because this is where the best of everything will be and it will be a blast for everyone.
5 Days 4 Nights of never-ending fun
You will see the best of what Singapore has to offer within the next 5 days with shopping, sightseeing, tours, and all. We will arrange a hotel which is comfortable and convenient so that it is easy for you to get around, out and about.
Day 1 – Arrival and Museums
We get you settled down on your arrival at Changi International Airport and then transfer you to your hotel. After that:
- 11.00 am – Brunch at a local Kopitiam (Coffee Shop) to try some local food.
- 12.00 pm – Art Science Museum. A great place to take some pictures and Instagram them! The surroundings are so crafty and nice you can just walk around and feel artsy already!
- 3.00 pm – National Museum of Singapore – A place that you must go to learn more about this country and that is all the museums you will be visiting for now.
- 6.00 pm – Dinner
- 8.00 pm – Back to the hotel. You are free to go out on your own but be sure to get an early night’s rest.
Day 2 – Get near to nature
We will be up and early to visit Haw Villa after breakfast. Spend some time there to walk around and then we will have an early lunch. After that:
- 1.00 pm: Shopping at Orchard Road
- 4.00 pm: Singapore Zoo
- 7.00 pm: Get ready for the Night Safari
- 9.30 pm: Head to Chomp Chomp food center for hawker food for supper
Day 3 – See the city
Today, you will be seeing the iconic places around Singapore city. It will be a half-day tour on the bus with stops for you to take pictures and enjoy the sights. We will be visiting:
- The Singapore Merlion
- Singapore Flyer
- Marina Bay Sands
- Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
We will be having tea and then take Bum Boat ride from the infamous Clarke Quay. It can be quite sunny so be sure to bring some sunblock.
After that, it is free and easy and we will have dinner at 6.00 pm and head to Gardens by the Bay for the Cloud Forest, Light and Sound Show that comes around at 7.45 pm.
Day 4 – Sentosa Island
There are just too many things to do at Sentosa Island. For this day, we will be arranging with everyone on what you want to do. Transportation to Resorts World will be arranged. Your options are:
- Universal Studios
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Royal Albatross Dockside Non-Sailing Tour
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Free and Easy
Day 5 – Light and Easy and Shopping
On your last day in Singapore, we will bring you to some local shopping and food.
- 9.00 am – Breakfast and off we go!
- 10.00 am – Chinatown walkaround and visit the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple.
- 1.00 pm – Lunch and visit to Kampong Glam and then to Bugis Street for shopping.
- 4.00 pm – Back to the hotel to check out.
- 6.00 pm – Transfer to Changi Airport.
See you next time and hope you have an enjoyable time with us!